when one thinks about it...the concept of fun...it differs from person to person....however, in this world which is getting increasingly collective...people feel the need to conform, in order to make sure that they are not left standin by themselves.. i think its the same concept which applies to parties...its not that a lot of people like being in the party environment, its just that the alternative scares them a lot...
as for me...ask me what fun is? I love jamming with my band...i love reading manga..and working on my novel...i dig watching sitcoms and romcom flicks...i also enjoy deep meaningful conversations with people...fun is also when I have managed to achieve somethin, and that phone call back home when Im about to tell my family about it...as always, I start off telling my mom that I didn't make it...and she starts to console me ( im sure shes screamin at me inside... :) )
and then BANG!! I tell her that I did infact make it....and shes like....whoa..!!
that is fun for me...does that make me any different from the rest of humanity,,? I do not think so...
however every person i talk to tells me that I should be more outgoing, I have always found that word hilarious....asking someone like me to be outgoing is like suggesting to the hydrophobic person "why dont you take a dip?" and when he vehemently shakes his head to indicate refusal....you lift him up and toss him into the pool....
REACH INSIDE YOUR EXCUSE FOR A BRAIN AND FLICK THE LIGHT ON YOU RETARD..!!
just coz you like boozin and gettin wasted...and barfin all over the floor....dont make it the accepted behaviour... effin retards..!!
DEFINE YOUR OWN FUN.....DO NOT GO WITH THE FLOCK...
peace out..
magus.
1 comment:
what you say has its merits but do not consider that as absolute. i am a person who has similar disgust towards crowds. but it is only when you are truly lonely that you learn to appreciate company. believe me. and how do you suppose you find smart people like yourself? if each person hid away from strangers how do you think a synergy of brains will be achieved? when you remain closeted in your own world, pleasurable as it may you lose the chance of meeting people who might be like yourselves!!! consider a crowd as a coal mine. amidst the tons of coal you will find at least some diamonds!! now how r u supposed to find the diamonds if you dont venture inside the coal mine? food for thought? think about it!! there are a lot of smart people around and dont get fooled by the looks.
Post a Comment